Molex LLC is a leading supplier of interconnect solutions for the automotive, medical, consumer electronics, and datacom industries that link today’s world and solve tomorrows challenges. We are seeking a Teamcenter Architect to add to our Product Development team. This individual will act as the subject matter expert for our Teamcenter product while we continue our digital transformation journey across Molex.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Analyze, architect, develop and implement PLM strategy to aid in improved product development processes. Including:
- Develop process and value stream maps; write and test business cases. Analyze functional product development requirements and translate these to PLM system requirements.
- Develop sustainable PLM system solutions, by configuring and modelling of the global, enterprise wide Teamcenter system.
- Knowledge of implementation for common integrations.
- Implementation, testing and validation of designs and solutions.
- Responsible for technical mentoring of other Teamcenter engineers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience building, deploying, and leading the integration of Teamcenter
- Experience with overall Digital Factory eco-systems, e.g. PLM, ERP, Logistics, ALM, MES etc.
- Broad end-to-end knowledge of the product development lifecycle processes from different perspectives: operator, quality engineering, quality assurance, logistics, etc.
- Experience partnering with stakeholders/business to gather requirements and turn the requirements into technical reality
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf