Sr. MES Architect (OpCenter/Camstar)
Molex LLC is a leading supplier of interconnect solutions for the automotive, medical, consumer electronics, and datacom industries that link today’s world and solve tomorrows challenges. We are seeking a Sr. MES Architect (OpCenter/Camstar) to add to our Manufacturing Technology team. This individual will act as the subject matter expert for our OpCenter/Camstar product while we continue our digital transformation journey across Molex.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Analyze, architect, develop and implement MES strategy to aid in improved manufacturing processes. Including:
- Develop process and value stream maps; write and test business cases. Analyze functional manufacturing requirements and translate these to MES system requirements.
- Develop sustainable MES system solutions, by configuring and modelling of the global, enterprise wide Camstar system. This includes:
- Setting of standards for manufacturing and MES solutions.
- Transforming site specific manufacturing needs into solid architectures, technical and functional system designs, taking into account Molex’s global needs.
- Implementation, testing and validation of designs and solutions.
- Responsible for technical mentoring of other Camstar engineers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience building, deploying, and leading the integration of OpCenter/Camstar in manufacturing plants
- Experience with overall Digital Factory eco-systems, e.g. PLM, ERP, Logistics etc.
- Broad end-to-end knowledge of the manufacturing processes from different perspectives: operator, quality engineering, quality assurance, logistics, etc.
- Experience partnering with stakeholders/business to gather requirements and turn the requirements into technical reality
What Will Put You Ahead
- Electronics or automotive manufacturing experience
- Experience working on a global implementation
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf