Human Resources Management Specialist
Molex, a Koch Company, is hiring a
HR Management Specialist / HR Business Partner
Location: Sulęcin, województwo lubuskie, Polska
Our HR Business Partner works closely with our business leaders to deliver HR advisory and positive business results.
We are offering a career possibility in our production facility in Sulęcin, woj. lubuskie. You will be a competent HR expert and partner to our factory managers of all levels.
Together with our HR and Talent Solutions teams you will develop, create and implement HR policies, programs and tools.
You will have the unique opportunity not only to support manufacturing, but also to participate in international HR development initiatives and mobility programs.
Join our team and grow with us!
- Coordinate our blue collars population, based on plant volumes and roadmap
- Promote, implement and communicate all HR activities and policies, as well as our regulations and standards related to occupational, health and safety issues
- Provide support in assessing the organizational set-up of our plant in order to achieve better effectiveness and productivity
- Deliver coaching, feedback and guidance and practical expertise to line managers, in order to deal with HR related matters correctly
- Effectively communicate to employees’ main relevant topics regarding HR processes, organizational changes, etc.
- Manage trainings and learning activities within the plant for participants on all levels
- Partner with our Global Talent Solutions organization in relevant recruitment and talent development activities
- Promote and implement our MBM® policies and philosophy
The Experience You Will Bring
- University degree in an associated area or relevant working experience
- Fluent Polish and communicative English (B1)
- Practical knowledge of Polish labour law
- 1+ years of professional experience in a similar position, preferably in a production environment within an international matrix organization
- Good working knowledge in MS Office and ideally in other HR Software
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proactive attitude and openness to change
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork ability
- Integrity, Responsibility, Flexibility and Willingness to learn