Infrastructure Reliability Analyst
The Infrastructure Reliability Analyst will be a part of an international team that designs, develops and delivers infrastructure services for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Koch Technology Center (KTC) is being developed in India to extend its IT operations, as well as act as a hub for innovation in the IT function. As KTC rapidly scales up its operations in India, it’s employees will get opportunities to carve out a career path for themselves within the organization. This role will have the opportunity to join on the ground floor and will play a critical part in helping build out the Koch Technology Center (KTC) over the next several years. Working closely with global colleagues would provide significant international exposure to the employees.
The Infrastructure Reliability Analyst will utilize enterprise monitoring and management tools to monitor and track the lifecycle of IT assets; adherence to standards for technology, processes, and meta data; analyze incident and problem management data; and 3rd party service provider delivery and performance.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5 years experience supporting core infrastructure components including on premise and cloud based servers, storage, and networks.
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise infrastructure monitoring tools and operational processes
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Critical thinking skills
- Desire to optimize and improve performance and reliability of GP ‘s IT capability
- Team approach to work product
What Will Put You Ahead
- 7 - 10 years experience supporting core infrastructure components including server, storage, and networks.
- 3 years experience combining data from multiple sources to build dashboards and reports using industry leading tools.