Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Mold Technician on First (1st) Shift to support manufacturing operations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up, start up, and change over injection molding production jobs calling up process control settings.
- Includes setting up robotics, part pickers and vision systems
- Use proper process procedure validated data for troubleshooting product defect problems
- Evaluate molding processes to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies.Ensure the injection molding processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Utilize ERP system (IQMS) to monitor rejects, enter rejects, enter down time codes and to generate tooling work orders
- Communicate important information to Mold Techs on next shift
- Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, lift trucks, overhead cranes, and power mold carts.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years technical experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience performing start up and shut down of injection molding machines and resolving part defect problems
- Experience using process monitoring software such as RJG, E-dart, Priamus or other pressure transducer technology
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred
- Basic blueprint reading
- Knowledge and use of SPC
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf