2nd Shift Molding Process Engineer
SRG Global Morehead is looking for a 2nd shift Molding Process Engineer to join our team! The Process Engineer is responsible for managing the technical aspects of the Molding Process (ex. Tooling Trials, Coordinating Tool Changes, Mentoring Technicians) to produce quality molded parts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain 6S Standards, shift scrap goals, tool change goals and OEE goals
- Complete yield improvement projects as assigned or needed
- Participate in design review meetings on new awarded tooling and provide needed feedback to corporate tooling team
- Participate in mold flow reviews and provide detailed analysis solutions to potential processing concerns
- Participate in tooling trials on new molds, documenting the Launch Procedure and providing the feedback/ solutions needed to produce a mold that is capable of high yields
- Create new process books for new and incoming jobs
- Train, Mentor and coach all technicians on all technical skills
- Coordinate tool changes & shift priorities
- Maintain uptime of all presses scheduled
- Answer press calls for downtime, scrap, and tool cleanings
- Approach each problem using scientific molding methodology
- Complete tool change set ups as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- BS in Engineering with at least five years in a production management role or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master Molder 1 or 2
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf