Group Manager, Product Marketing
Our Micro Solutions Business Unit (MSBU) is seeking a Group Manager to develop and implement the strategic market for “Automotive Tier 1&2” for our MSBU solutions assigned globally. This position will work with sales team / BDM to broaden our scope of MSBU. The group manager acts as a focal point for market knowledge, profitability, forecast, commercialization, and planning.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage all related strategic activities within assigned market and product. Develop and implement strategic business plans to achieve key revenue, share and profit goals for assigned market and product especially “Automotive ADAS market”
- Develop and implement strategic product and marketing plans targeting markets, industries, and customers
- Increase profits and market share of assigned product line. Track progress to plan for profit
- Improve profit and return on investment of assigned product line. Leads cost reduction, capacity planning.
- Review and approve special price requests and develop pricing strategies for new and existing products.
- Manage new development activity associated with growing the life of assigned product line
- Develop product promotion and commercialization plans including, sales tools, literature, distribution training
- Lead a team of multiple disciplines (Engineering, marketing, sales and operations) and drive tactical execution. Not only marketing and needs knowledge of PDP and VDA related to the Auto industry.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 10+ years Working experience and Product marketing experience
- Working experience in Connector Industry(1st choice), Automotive industry, Electronics/Electrical components industry with knowledge of product application in Automotive industry
- Positive and logical thinking and strong business moral
- Communication and negotiation skills which are required for driving new business development
- Communicate with different teams, sharing the vision/purpose/activities to have the same objectives.
- Flexible to understand/accept the difference in business culture by segment.
- Strong passion and intelligence to drive profitable growth
- Strong knowledge about Molex capability, product, market
- Auto PDP, VDA and managing the Auto related test required from Tier 1&2
- Bachelor degree or above
- Fluent English skill is required in additional to Japanese language skill. Business level Chinese language skill is preferred
- Education in foreign country (native English) or overseas working experience is preferred
- Work experience in multi-national organization where using English as global standard language is preferred