Optical Engineer, Optical Amplifier Development
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Optical engineer to design for optical telecommunication equipment, especially for optical amplifier, EDFA and Raman amplifiers.
- Responsible for whole product design of optical amplifier, such like to design schematic, BOM, test cases.
- To work collaborating with our development team covering multidiscipline on hardware, mechanical, firmware and testing, with global multi sites (US/China).
- Responsible to lead the development team covering multidiscipline and global multi sites for full completion of product development after several years working experience with US.
- Required for project management, responsible for managing various aspects of project, budget, schedule milestone, after the working experience.
- To work with marketing team and PLM on Optical Amplifier product, specification negotiation, and customer technical support.
- To work in overseas (mainly in US) in certain period is expected to support our global customer.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Master’s degrees in / science (preferred on optics, electronics)
- Knowledge and experience in optical transmission system design is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience on optical components is preferred.
- Excellent (business level) English language communication skills both on written and oral, Mandarin skill is preferred as well.
- To pursue business success in long term perspective (5+years) with us.
- Ability to work internationally (mainly in US)