Maintenance Technician - Nights
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking a Maintenance Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills with an interest in participating in continuous improvement and process facilitation at the facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Install, set up, and troubleshoot molding machines, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment
- Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on all injection molding machines, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment
- Participate in problem solving and process improvements on existing and new equipment
- Perform work on electrical circuits, not to exceed a Class 1 per NFPA-70
- General HVAC, compressed air, chilled water, and heat pump maintenance
- Barrel and screw measurement, service, and maintenance
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Experience with injection molding
- Experience troubleshooting on automated processing equipment
- A Shift: Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Wednesday (5pm - 5am)
- B Shift: Every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and every other Saturday (5pm - 5am)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship