SHOP FLOOR MANAGER
Koch Separation Solutions is seeking a Shop Floor Manager to lead the manufacturing department on a 24X7 schedule. The ideal candidate will have the desire to lead others while still being a part of the day to day operations on the floor. This is a 1st shift role Monday-Friday with some after hours and weekend work possible.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure team is meeting membrane quality and performance standards. Quality of products will be monitored through the results of internal testing and by feedback on performance from sales force and customers. Root cause of any product quality problems will be determined and eliminated.
- Manage and improve Lean flow on production lines as needed throughout year.
- Remove obstacles to lean, efficient, high quality production (including equipment problems, raw material problems, process problems, training problems, etc.).
- Maintain scrap reduction plan. Scrap causes will be identified and communicated; corrective action projects will be created and/or supported and executed where appropriate to minimize scrap.
- Conduct process audits as needed to ensure that critical steps are performed as specified on a sustained basis.
- Coach, mentor, and develop team members for current and future roles.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years experience in a supervisory or management role
- 3+ years experience working in a manufacturing/production environment
- 1+ years experience utilizing Microsoft Office products (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc...) in a working environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with membranes
- Degree in engineering field
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf