We are currently seeking an Assembly Operator, within the SRG Global Farmington, MO facility. The purpose of this role is to process automotive emblems and badge component parts within in Assembly Department. Must be open and flexible to working in other stations within the department or plant as business needs.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop competent, multidisciplinary skill sets capable of performing work in the assembly department
- Complete production task in accordance with IATF 16949 based procedures and work instructions
- Ensure production volume requirements are met using a safe and productive process flow
- Meet or exceed customer expectations for quality by utilizing surface defect template, customer standards, boundary sample boards, and standard path of inspection methods with the mentality of “Zero” defects
- Perform in a structured environment that is driven by self-discipline and strong work ethics
- Utilize the 5S process and philosophy to establish work place norms for orderliness, cleanliness, discipline, continuous improvement
- Follow all job safety practices and operate in a safe manner (Stop,Think, Ask)
- Adhere to all plant policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Accept personal ownership of company, plant and departmental goals for quality, productivity and safety
- Maintain and continuously improve work area(s) as well as associated tools and equipment
- Ability to distinguish variations in product color as well as other cosmetic defects
- Knowledge of customer quality specifications and standards for all surface areas
- Knowledge of our CMS system and the ability to use and print labels correctly
- Ability to use the Kanban system effectively
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to become proficient in operating assembly equipment
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Basic verbal and written communication, and math skills
- Must be able to follow a work instruction
- Must be able to focus for long periods of time
- Must maintain high standards for work attendance and performance
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and stoop for extended periods.
- Must lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. constant
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures
- Ability to lift hands up over head
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Highly motivated self-starting individual who is comfortable working as a team
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf