General Labor-Oshkosh, WI
If you are someone who wants to work for a company that will value your input and knowledge, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you. Our Green Bay Oshkosh facility is seeking motivated individuals who are eager to learn and enjoy working in a team environment to join us as General Labors. General Laborers will come in and help in a team environment as a helper to the machine operators. After 120 days, they will move into another role in our converting or distribution department.
These openings will be for 2nd shift and will work Monday through Friday. Starting pay is $16.80/hour and will go up a minimum of $1.42/hour after the probation period depending on the department and position they move into.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operating production equipment and machinery
- Performing quality checks to ensure that production, waste and quality goals are exceeded
- Keeping work area clean throughout shift to maintain an orderly and safe work environment
- Assisting crew members with setups, troubleshooting, asset care duties and making minor machine adjustments
- Entering data to maintain accurate records of orders shipped
The Experience You Will Bring
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to work occasional overtime to include holidays, weekends, and alternate shift as needed
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to eight (8) hours a day
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience operating or troubleshooting machinery in a manufacturing or industrial setting
- Experience operating a forklift
- Experience operating mobile equipment to include but not limited to unloaders and haul trucks
- High school diploma or GED
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf