Responsible for leading the planning, scheduling, execution, release and delivery of Production Test System projects that consist of different level of complexity for the entire project lifecycle. Strong verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely globally within the Copper Solutions Business Unit.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develops, documents, and maintains the Project Plans (Scope, Schedule, Budget, Risks, Success Criteria, etc.) for assigned Production Tester Development projects with various level of complexity
- Proactively identifies, documents, and executes risk reduction activities to minimize Project Risks associated with Cost, Quality, and Timing that could negatively affect Project Plan achievement
- Leads cross functional teams through the execution, monitoring, and achievement of the Project Plan using Project Management methodologies such as Action Item Lists, Gantt Charts, Risk Reduction Registers, Team Meetings, etc
- Clearly and concisely communicates status of assigned projects to both external and internal stakeholders. Identifies and communicates project barriers to gain management action to remove.
- Advocate and ensure project team adherence to the Product Development Process and other related procedures.
- Conduct highly efficient periodic project updates and follow up on risks and action item closure. Lead internal check point reviews and report status of those reviews
- Utilize, maintain, and improve project schedule and tracking templates. Quickly identify the necessary actions per the applicable project and adjust project tracking information
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems and Initiatives by following stated policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Works independently reporting the activity and results are reviewed on an agreed upon basis with management
- Position has a global reach through work with other Molex, Customer, and Supplier entities.
- Position focused on setting team direction for successful execution of the Project Plan.
- Position involves creative thinking, problem-solving, organizational, and communication skill.
- Travel to Customers, Suppliers, and other Molex entities as needed
Skills & Abilities:
- Project management skills that demonstrate the ability to set goals, tasks, and priorities to complete projects in a systematic and timely manner.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to effectively influence co-workers, management, and external contacts to drive positive outcomes to situations.
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and schedules among assigned projects and comfortable with changing / ambiguous requirements.
- Individual and team organizational skills to anticipate, plan, prioritize, and monitor workload.
- Proactive, and able to demonstrate initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
The Experience You Will Bring
What Will Put You Ahead
- Work Experience in connector and cable design and manufacture
- Proficient in both oral and written English and Mandarin
- Experience working in a team environment
- Facilitation skills to act as a coach and consultant to various departments and work teams involved in a project
- Experience using Microsoft Project
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf