Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Menomonie, Wisconsin location is seeking a Project Engineer to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate, direct and lead engineering efforts to ensure optimum engineering of projects/programs to meet customer and manufacturing requirements
- Interface with customers on a regular basis to resolve issues
- Facilitate communication between customer, sales, engineering functions, outside vendors, manufacturing and multi-facility groups
- Maintain cost control and profitability through interaction with the accounting group, sales and our customers
- Coordinate tooling programs from kick-off to part production ready (customer and manufacturing approval
- Create and monitor project timelines
- Develop and establish cost estimates and project options to support quoting function
- Implement technical solutions to meet customer and Phillips Plastics cost, quality, and delivery expectations
- Extended travel to other facilities, suppliers or customer sites may be required to support business needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience including project leadership
- Molding experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Contract manufacturing experience
- Component assembly experience
- Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) experience
- Mold tooling experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf