Regional Procurement Specialist
We are looking for you to become our Regional Procurement Specialist to join our Central Processing Team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Working with the systems
- Controlling Daily Inventories of strategic items
- Create orders in the system
- Cooperation with Sourcing Team
- Daily operation with suppliers
- Preparing the Reports/Presentations as on when required
- Manage supplier’s correspondence to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues.
- Create an environment where all daily actions emphasize safety first and adhere to environmental compliance and internal financial control policies.
- Work proactively with other capabilities to create superior value and meet Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) expectations.
The Experience You Will Bring
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of English and German language on high level
- You are a team-oriented person who has strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer software, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, word etc.),
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Effective communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with internal and external interested parties.
- Flexibility to work well in a dynamic and demanding team environment
- Basic accounting knowledge, invoicing, accounts payable cycles, cost analysis, etc.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of Procurement Processing (Legal and Commercial)
- Float Glass and Automotive Manufacturing experience
- Experience with the Procurement systems