Senior Financial Analyst
Koch Global Services Group is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Controller’s organization. Your office can be in Wichita,KS or Atlanta,GA at one of our corporate locations. Performing a key role supporting our Integrated Real Estate Services organization; this position will require a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and self-driven individual. You will utilize your strategic thinking skills, as you partner to identify and analyze areas of opportunity or risk, present financial analysis to leaders across the organization and collaborate with a broad team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with the (LIFT) Land, Infrastructure, Facilities and Transactions team; providing leadership, helping to guide the team with constructive challenge, alternatives identification/assessment, and sound economic thinking.
- Identify and/or anticipate areas of opportunity (or risk) in the business and proactively alerts management when these risk or opportunities arise
- Provide input and recommendations for strategy development and process improvement by respectfully challenging historical practices.
- Develop economic models to support business initiatives.
- Develop metrics and analysis that identifies the key performance drivers, strategies, and business opportunities.
- Provide analysis to track progress and drive behavior to achieve business’ vision.
- Provide effective communication and ability to tell a story with logical framing and appropriate detail to a wide range of audiences including senior management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3 years of applied financial analysis experience, economic modeling or commercial development experience
- Minimum of 3 years applying key accounting concepts and financial statement analysis
- Experience with data analysis/visualization tools beyond Microsoft Excel (Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau)
- Experience with the use of NPV/IRR and other investment valuation metrics
- Experience preparing or presenting financial materials to senior management
- Ability to travel up to 10%, including overnight stays
What Will Put You Ahead
- At least 5 years of applied financial analysis, economic modeling, or commercial development experience
- Experience with commercial real estate or facility management
- Experience working with or leading a cross functional team to achieve a business objective
- Experience as a member of a leadership or steering team of an organization, business, or transformation effort
- SAP, Infor or other large ERP, integrated accounting system experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business-related field
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
This role is not eligible for sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf