Production Support Specialist
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Menomonie, Wisconsin location is seeing a Production Support Specialist to prepare, set up and maintain secondary equipment at our manufacturing facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set Up and tear down auxiliary equipment according to instructions
- Clean workstations at start up and finish of job
- Operate injection molding/assembly machines and perform related duties which include molding, material handling, trimming, secondary operations and inspection of parts
- Support the automatic presses in molding, and assist in validation of equipment
- Assist team with identifying proper tagging/labeling and documentation of inventory
- Verify all production documentation is acceptable
- Accurately perform line set-up, line reconciliation, and end of lot duties
- Enter all required data into Batch Records and review operator entries for accuracy
- Coach for performance: Achieve standards set for Yields and Output, Operator compliance monitoring and efficiency, Assist training operators, and Train new operators to the line
- Complete production line 5S and cleanliness audits/walk-throughs and correct non-cmpliances
- Lead root cause investigations for custom part issues and complete corrective actions as needed
- Identify and lead any SQDC or other 5S type efforts on production
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- 1+ years of production manufacturing experience
- Ability to organize and effectively communicate details
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude and spatial relationship skills
- Be familiar with terminology to describe problem with parts
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Knowledge of plastics manufacturing systems and procedures
- Certified to operate a folklife (will train)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf