Data Analytics Lead (Tableau)
The Data Analytics Lead will be a part of a global team creating new solutions as well as improving existing solutions for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments.
HRIT has implemented myHR project to consolidate all HR systems to a global single Infor platform. One of the value drivers of the project being enterprise wide Reporting and Analytics to help businesses in better decision making. As part of this enterprise implementation, the role will be exposed to latest technologies and be part of the transformation by leading and growing the Analytics global platform.
Picture yourself building a successful career at Koch Industries working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. Take charge or your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead the day to day operations of the existing Analytics platform (Tableau + Matillion).
- Collaborate with various technical teams to implement models and monitor results.
- Participate in the Design and development of models, metrics, scorecards, and dashboards by gathering various HR data subjects and transforming it into stories/insights that drive recommendations and decision-making.
- Align and improve P2P process for releasing new content.
- Manage/participate as the HR Analytics SME on concurrent projects with varying deliverables, priorities and timeframes.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage data and statistical methods for valuable solutions.
- Assist in data investigation and exploratory data analysis to simplify and improve product development and business processes.
- Drive the HR organization towards advanced Analytics to discover deeper insights, make predictions, or generate recommendations using ML models (SageMaker).
- Ensure right security models is in place to secure HR data appropriately.
- Partner with Data Engineers to ensure requirements are communicated accurately and timely.
- Understand semantic design and its alignment to the data/database.
- Continuous efforts to improve processes, increase data integrity, and provide quality consumer experience.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of Tableau development experience
- 6+ years of experience with BI/Data Analytics Platform (e.g. PowerBI, Birst, Tableau, Qlik, Cognos, OBI or similar tools)
- Experience preparing and presenting materials for senior management
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing multiple projects
What Will Put You Ahead
- HCM/Workforce Analytics
- Experience communicating and working with a global project team
- Experience working with data coming from HR ERP systems like Infor Cloud suite HCM, SAP, SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft or Workday
- Experience working on medium to large-scale Global BI/Analytic projects
- Experience working with AWS services like S3, redshift, SageMaker etc.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf