Dealer Manager-West Region
The Dealer Sales Manager is responsible for cultivating profitable growth of Guardian’s ShowerGuard and other Interior glass products directly through our Registered Dealer Network and with our sales team through the fabricator network. This territory will cover the Western US and Canada.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Market Research and Opportunity Identification
- Understand products and product requirements, services and current distribution practices
- Understand competition for all levels of supply chain
- Develop regional sales plan for interior products that aligns with the goals of the leadership on the national and regional levels
- Manage pricing for Interiors on a regional level with direction from Interiors Sales Manger and Regional Sales Managers
- Customer Support and Development
- Develop strategic plans to gain support of key prospects in each market
- Identify and address future needs of dealers
- Analyze dealer performance and work with sales force to assist in growth of specific key accounts
- Support existing Registered Dealers
- Provide product training
- Manage the ShowerGuard warranty process
- Provide downstream customer support
The Experience You Will Bring
- Understand the current shower enclosure supply chain
- 2-3 years of experience with fabrication sales and/or shower enclosure sales directly to dealers and/or homeowners
- Market segmentation, product management and business development experience
- Forward thinking and creative attitude
- Strong sense of urgency and self-starter mentality
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel—Up to 75-80%, including on short notice
What Will Put You Ahead
- College degree in a business-related field
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf