Senior Mechanical Engineer
Do you want to design safe and reliable medical devices, helping patients to better treatment? Are you ready to contribute to the model-based design, dynamic system modeling, and simulation in cross-functional project teams? Do you want to cooperate with highly skilled colleagues to bring new products to market in a fast-growing and successful global company? Then you may be what we are looking for in Struer or our newly established Global Innovation & Development center in Copenhagen (Virum).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and maintain simulation and material-models
- Support projects with advanced FEA, and dynamic system simulation
- Analyze results, interpret and present to the projects
- Share knowledge across development projects
- Write analysis reports and documentation of models. Supporting the projects teams in writing documentation at the system level (specifications, design)
- Support project teams with algorithm and motor control development
- Cross-functional reviews of products and systems
- Lead and coordinate the development of analysis, simulation, and further implementation of Model-Based Design in close corporation with the Mechanical Competency manager.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experienced user of LS Dyna, Matlab Simulink, Phyton
- Experienced in structural analysis, with a good understanding of finite element methods
- Knowledge of ANSA and META
- Deep understanding of electro-mechanical systems
- Control theory and practical implementation
- Knowledge of common materials used in Medical Devices like plastic, metal, and glass.
- Cross-functional and inter-organization cooperation and communication
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical- or Mechatronics engineering or similar.
- Analytical, result-orientated, and outgoing.
- Team player and capable to set direction.
- Experienced in product development and specification and understand the importance of well-structured documentation.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience from the Medical Device Industry
- Familiar with Medical Device Regulations and Design Control
- Labview competencies
Role ideally to be located in Struer.