KBXL is looking for a Product Manager to facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and daily activities related to the KBXL IT Team. This role will play a key role in the definition, development, implementation of our current TMS that supports the daily operations of our customers. This role will own and resolve identified impediments. As Project Manager you will be responsible for promoting accountability and transparency to our external customers. This role will work directly customer leadership to determine near future software upgrades and facilitate prioritization of development resources to meet customer deadlines.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Customer Success: Ensure customers are satisfied with the company’s products and services and provide high-level technical support. Act as the primary point of contact for the company’s customers.
- Supporting the KBXL IT Team: Facilitate removal of obstacles and impediments; Facilitate Prioritization Customer Requests; Facilitate Sprint Review; Facilitate Sprint Planning; Manage Sprint/Project Schedule; Act as a coach and support for the team.
- Lead Agile Transformation: Coach team on SCRUM values and principles; Create an environment for open communication; Mentor the team; Provide regular and immediate feedback; Motivate the team to meet their sprint goals.
- Project Lead: Assist with Project Forecasting; Track project level risks/issues; Manage Sprint/Project Schedule; Monitor Project Resourcing; Monitor Scope; Conflict Resolution, Track and Report Enhancement Backlog and Completion.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree; Business Management/Computer Science
- Scrum Master experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- Ability to travel up to 10% depending on start-ups
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience as a scrum master
- 4+ years experience in Logistics
- 6+ years experience in Customer Experience
- Experience moving from waterfall to agile
- Experience mentoring and coaching project team in Scrum and Agile processes
- Azure DevOps experience
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience in the software development lifecycle
What You Will Need:
What Will Put You Ahead?
Learn more about us
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.