Molding Process Technician
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete daily run sheets
- Use scientific molding techniques to troubleshoot plastic part defects
- Mold changeover start-ups
- Material handling as needed
- Escalate scrap and downtime issues to supervisor or process engineer
The Experience You Will Bring
- Frequently required to stand and walk; use hands to finger fine manipulation, handle, and feel; reach with arms and hands above head; talk and hear
- Sometimes required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or sit
- Specific vision requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Must lift up to 75 lbs. on occasion.
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors/outdoors as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Minimum 1-3 years of injection molding experience.
- Windows based personal computer skills
- Ability to become proficient in operating and troubleshooting multiple molding, as well as other manufacturing, processes.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in developing interpersonal relationships.
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual who is comfortable working as part of a team.
- Analytical problem solver with a mindset of continuous improvement
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf