Quality Technician - 3rd Shift
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking a Quality Technician to support our Global Invocation Design and Development Center.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete dimensional, visual and functional lot release on incoming and outgoing product in accordance with sampling plans
- Take action in accordance to documented procedures when potential quality problems are identified
- Coordinate, perform and maintain calibration procedures
- Provide quality systems training and assistance to employees in quality decisions and measurement techniques
- Complete capability studies and gauge R&R analysis
- Prepare appropriate inspection records and measurement reports
- Operate precision measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 + years of quality related experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of receiving and incoming inspection process and requirements
- Knowledge and experience working in a controlled manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to apply SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- Proficient computer skills including ERP systems
Shift: 3rd - Monday through Friday (10% shift premium)
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship: In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf