The Maintenance Manager is a key leader for the corrugated facility, responsible for improving the corrugated facility's manufacturing performance through machine availability. This is accomplished by reducing machine downtime and unscheduled maintenance through improved equipment reliability. An effective preventative and predictive maintenance program are expected. Productivity improvements are expected as a result of utilizing process tools and knowledge of system capability. Specifically, the program focuses on value creation measured by improved equipment reliability to maximize manufacturing productivity while optimizing a scheduled spending plan. Sign-on Bonus for our new hire.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Fostering a safe work environment, ensuring maintenance personnel are practicing "best safe work practices", while leading the identification and mitigation of all work hazards for the jobs performed prior to work commencing. Ensuring compliance for GP policies and procedures.
- Working with operations leaders to ensure equipment/asset availability that will best meet customer requirements.
- Management of contractor communication and activities and ensure GP qualifications and compliance is maintained.
- Supervision of all plant maintenance functions involving equipment, facilities, systems, and grounds to include electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pipe fitting, and welding, HVAC, etc.
- Enforcement of an effective predictive and preventive maintenance strategy.
- Work prioritization on a daily basis, in coordination with operations for maximum value creation and equipment up-time.
- Assessing technician performance, coaching, mentoring, and providing guidance and frequent feedback within the MBM® Principles and Framework.
- Compliance with improvement programs.
- Contribute to storeroom management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED
- At least 5 years of experience in an industrial, manufacturing, production or military environment as a Maintenance Manager/Supervisor, Reliability Engineer or Reliability Manager role
- Able and willing to work different shifts, overtime, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Experience using computerized maintenance management systems
- Experience using computerized time entry systems
- Able and willing to work in an industrial Environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in the corrugated industry
- Associates degree or higher in Industrial, Electrical or Mechanical Programs
- Experience establishing and/or administering a Predictive/Preventive Maintenance (TPM) program and tracking results
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing printing presses, laminators, and/or tile cutters
- Knowledge of PLCs, drives, servos, motors, and instrumentation
- Knowledge of blueprints and schematics (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with working with high speed converting equipment (corrugated packaging, paper production, food production or other in industrial manufacturing processes and industries)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf