Line Lead - 3rd Shift
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking a Line Lead to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Train new operators to the line and provide long-term mentoring
- Communicate daily to team leader, operations manager and other shifts to ensure consistency
- Verify that all production documentation is acceptable and within spec along with GDP
- Assist with line clearance and accurately perform line reconciliation
- Accurately perform line setup and end of lot duties
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic reading, writing and math
- Minimum one year of production experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of plastics manufacturing systems and procedures
- Ability to organize and effectively communicate details
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Shift: 3rd - Monday through Friday (10% shift premium)
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship: In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf