Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking Manufacturing Operators to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts, check for contamination.
- Run and have an understanding of the injection molding presses. Keep pace/timing with the rate of hot stampers, paint machines, pad printers, assembly machines, or any other operation related machinery
- Complete appropriate checklists
- Read, comprehend and follow operator’s guide and work instructions
- Trim and package parts according to instructions
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts and share information with Mold Techs about problems or process variations
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- One-year manufacturing experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to read and comprehend Operator instructions
- Team oriented and self-directing
- Strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
- Knowledge of the impact of the work on the environment
Shift: 3rd ShiftThis position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship: In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf