Manufacturing Support Operator - D Shift - $1,000 stay on bonus
Shift: D Shift (Wednesday - Friday & every other Saturday: 6:00pm - 6:00am)
Do you value teamwork and a strong integrity-based culture? Are you willing to learn new tasks that you can put towards a career in manufacturing? Our Molding department is hiring! The selected candidate will perform quality visual inspection; assure proper label traceability and prepare packaging for production; prepare finished products for shipment and confirm all finished products. Our molding department makes plastic housings that are used in electronic connectors for automotive, consumer, and industrial applications. Apply today!
$500 after 90 days + $500 after 6 months
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Acquire packaging, generate/affix labels, inspect product for quality defects.
- Input computer data (SAP, SFC), prepare product for warehousing and or defective product containment.
- Ability to document activities, participate as a team player and communicate with all shifts.
- Ability to train others in the Support Operator position.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Good communication - oral and written
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to do general math (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Ability to be on feet for the majority of the stated shift
What Will Put You Ahead
- Past manufacturing experience
- Experience using SAP and/or handheld scanner
Hourly Wage and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf