Manufacturing Support Operator - Overnight - $1,000 stay on bonus
Shift: B Shift (Sunday - Tuesday & every other Saturday: 6:00pm - 6:00am)
Do you value teamwork and a strong integrity-based culture? Are you willing to learn new tasks that you can put towards a career in manufacturing? Our Molding department is hiring! The selected candidate perform quality visual inspection; assure proper label traceability and prepare packaging for production; prepare finished products for shipment and confirm all finished products. Our molding department makes plastic housings that are used in electronic connectors for automotive, consumer, and industrial applications. Apply today!
No experience needed:
$500 paid after 90 days + $500 after 6 months
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Acquire packaging, generate/affix labels, inspect product for quality defects.
- Input computer data (SAP, SFC), prepare product for warehousing and or defective product containment.
- Ability to document activities, participate as a team player and communicate with all shifts.
- Ability to train others in the Support Operator position.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to do general math (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Ability to be on feet for the majority of the state shift
What Will Put You Ahead
- Past manufacturing experience
- Experience using handheld scanners and/or SAP
Keywords: production / manufacturing / machine operator
Hourly Wage and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-verify. Please see the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf