Analyst, Koch Real Estate Investments
Koch Industries, the parent company of Koch Real Estate Investments (KREI), is the second largest privately held company in the US with over $115 billion in revenue. KREI is the real estate investment arm of Koch Industries and we make financial investments across real estate asset classes and operating companies with the flexibility to invest throughout the capital stack. KREI's investment activities seek to generate appropriate risk-adjusted returns.
We are currently looking to add a Real Estate Analyst to our team! The Analyst at KREI will be responsible for assisting in asset management of existing investments, as well as underwriting, conducting due diligence, and research for new real estate opportunities in the United States and abroad.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Self-starter, highly focused and ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Collaborative and team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative, and ability to think outside the box
- Integrity and a strong sense of ethics
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist in responsibility for the underwriting, financial modeling, diligence, and internal memo preparation for real estate investments.
- Work alongside team to negotiate, structure, finance, and close asset and operating company investments.
- Assist in financial analysis and tracking of operational performance of the existing portfolio to identify trends and opportunities.
- Track portfolio operating results on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Complete cash flow forecasts or other analysis as needed for strategic decision making concerning individual assets.
- Track market conditions and performance in relation to current portfolio performance.
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports and presentations to facilitate communication and transparency as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of the real estate industry and global capital markets by monitoring current financial publications, as well as conducting ad hoc research as necessary.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a Business related degree
- A minimum of 3 months work experience in Real Estate, may include internship experience
- Experience with analytical and financial modeling
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf