Material Handler - D Shift - $1,000 stay on bonus
Shift: D Shift (Wednesday - Friday & every other Saturday: 6:00pm - 6:00am)
Do you value teamwork and a strong integrity-based culture? Are you willing to learn new tasks that you can put towards a career in manufacturing? Our Molding department is hiring! The selected candidate will support molding production by pulling/restocking materials as needed and the loading of raw material. Will also be responsible for monitoring of material handling systems and support equipment as well as maintaining a clean and safe working environment. Our molding department makes plastic housings that are used in electronic connectors for automotive, consumer, and industrial applications. Apply today!
$500 paid after 90 days + $500 paid after 6 months
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supply/maintain proper materials at correct processes (including moisture tests)
- Effective communication
- Monitor all material systems/equipment for proper operation, including filters
- Keep materials and support equipment properly identified and labeled
- Do all required SAP, WRx, and multi-form transactions
- Keep support equipment clean and ready for use.
- Create maintenance POs
- Follow applicable SOPs and work instructions
- Do end of run teardowns and being learning setups
- Maintain safety, quality, and housekeeping standards
The Experience You Will Bring
- Effective communication - oral & written
- Ability to use or learn Microsoft Office (Teams, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights of up to 40 feet
- Ability to stand the majority of stated shift
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior experience using SAP
- Forklift experience
- Basic mechanical and troubleshooting skills
Hourly Wage and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf