This job posting is no longer active.
Responsible for China sales in driving both top line growth in a profitable manner.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Being an MBM® Culture Steward and Acting with Integrity
- Be an MBM® culture carrier and steward while acting with integrity through adherence to our Code of Conduct and Guiding Principles.
- Compliant on legal and regulatory requirements in countries that our business operates while ensuring that we operate in a manner that respects property rights, safety and environmental.
- Drive towards a preferred partner for customers, continuously improving our compliance performance with integrity to create long term value for customers and KAS business.
- Responsible for implementing strategy including strategic market development and innovation solutions to achieve optimum overall performance
- Understand and develop point-of-view in China and formulating business plans towards strategic direction in support of growth and profit optimization for our Nitrogen Stabilizers (AGROTAIN®) and Slow/Controlled released fertilizers (POLYON® and others). Set profitability and volume goals for China based on prioritized strategies.
- Identify new sales and partnering opportunities as an integrated team that leverage on KAS broad products to deliver product solutions that will create higher value than customers alternatives.
- Implement distributor strategies based of fit and competency in each of the assigned territories. Develop and maintain a network of prospective distributors and producers through business development activities. For existing customers, maintain sustainable and productive relationships with key distributors, dealers/retailers and farmers.
- Drive successful N-TEGRATION adoption for AGROTAIN® with customers and their strategic urea partners for rolling out AGROTAIN® Incorporated Urea (AIU).
- Support product/agronomy training and field trials for our customers and their value-chain.Communicate and demonstrate value proposition so that product benefits are understood across the chain to the farmers.
- Understand profit drivers and work towards an efficient route to market and sales model that will be mutually beneficial and drive execution of related partnership agreement.
- Ensure strategies are prioritized and aligned with KAS capabilities (Compliance, Product Stewardship, Supply Chain, Finance and Legal) to achieve desired financial and market share objectives.
- Jointly work with Will and team to develop product profiling for marketing with back-end communications/feedback to Marketing and Product Development group.Drive promotional activities for new/existing product and launches with customers as well as brand/product trainings.
- Origination of Emerging Technology/Product : Identify emerging technologies aligned with China growth vision. Help evaluate these emerging technologies/products and frame recommendations. Identify businesses that would contribute and accelerate profit growth if acquired by KAS.
The Experience You Will Bring
- MBM® Culture and Compliance – Ensure that all affairs are conducted lawfully in compliance with laws and regulations with right for us to transact and create value for customers and the communities
- Compliance standards are understood with all engagements conducted to respect property rights with equal treatment under the law.
- Attend VTAs and assigned MBM® trainings based on risk assessment. This includes Anti-Trust, Anti-Corruption, Anti-Boycott, Government Interactions, Commercial MOC, Trade Compliance, Intellectual Property, RIM.
- Apply good judgement, economic thinking and initiative to achieve ongoing improvement in our performance to maximize value creation.
- Understand KAS Vision, A-O Strategies and Performance targets
- Development of 5-year business plan that optimizes growth and profitability for the region.Achieve assigned geographical sales and profit targets that will be reviewed annually.
- Ensure that China strategy are prioritized and communicated to KAS capabilities.
- Proactively drive growth initiatives through joint planning with customers and set clear target expectations and helping them to grow profitably.
- Ensure all MSA and rebates, marketing programs are reviewed for appropriateness.
- Represent KAS through networking with business partners/industries for collaboration opportunities.
- Engage key opinion leaders at conferences, trade events and other industry-specific engagements to help foster formal and informal pathways.
- Connect with value chain stakeholders to understand voice of customers including research institutes, universities, trade/industry associations whom can influence use of KAS products
- Continuously analyze market trends and change disruptions to identify and assess potentials for new application.
- Identify emerging technologies, products or processes that will support KAS growth vision, including business opportunities (Acquisition or Partnership) to advance our growth profit.
- Derive proposal for innovation projects considering economic and technical feasibility, market potential and resource needs.
This job posting is no longer active.