Maintenance Millwright – Clarendon
Do you enjoy working in a self-directed environment? Then we have the job for you! Our Clarendon facility in Alcolu, Sc is one of Georgia-Pacific newest facilities using some of the most advanced technology to create the specialty brand of Blue Ribbon Oriented Strand Board (OSB). This type of OSB is used for floor, wall and roof sheathing in residential and light commercial construction applications.
A day in the life:
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Actively participate in safety programs
- Help meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
- Troubleshoot, install, align, dismantle, repair and maintain industrial machinery and mechanical equipment for improved reliability and uptime
- Perform periodic maintenance to identify and correct mechanical defects before they lead to equipment failure and down time
- Communicate with operations associates to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience installing, troubleshooting and repairing industrial equipment
- Experience troubleshooting conveyors, hydraulics, pneumatics and pumps
- Experience with fabrication and welding
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts, on-call, weekends, overtime and holidays
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Willing to work in high and/or confined spaces
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours per day
- Willing to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment
- Experience with precision alignment of motors, couplings, bearings, pumps and lubrication
- Certification in welding
- Experience with reading blueprints and precision measurements
- Experience using computers for record-keeping and documentation functions
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf