Technical Data Analyst
KBX Logistics in Green Bay, WI is seeking a Technical Data Analyst to join the fast pace and growing technical team.In this exciting role the Technical Data Analysts will feel empowered as they will own developing and automating scorecards based on analyses and working with strategic partners to develop KPIs.They will be responsible to provide insights on product health, financial health, customer health, etc. This role requires a strong level of analytical horsepower and communication skills to effectively analyze and tell the story behind the data by uncovering insights that will help the company perform strategic decision making.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborating with Product Design, Product Strategy, and Product Development team members to analyze data and generate insights that enable and accelerate decision making
- Gathering of business requirements from stakeholders on analytics initiatives
- Developing product requirements documentation, process workflow diagrams, reporting on key activities our users might take within our software, and other supporting documentation for analytics initiatives
- Leveraging data visualization tools (like PowerBI) to design & develop dashboards and other visualizations to provide business stakeholders access to your insights and information
- Developing dashboard and report prototypes and mock-ups with respect to the UX/UI Best Practices and have impactful UI Design
- Identifying new data requirements and work with the development teams to incorporate new data signals
- Collaborating on Product Design initiatives involving Data Visualization & Data Insights features
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of professional experience in data analysis, data modeling, and/or segmentation techniques
- 2+ years of experience building data visualizations using tools like Tableau or similar
- 5+ years of experience working with Microsoft Excel and one of MS Word or PowerPoint/ Visio or similar products is essential
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability and be able dive into technical details and design analytics solutions
- Ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail / detail oriented
- A passion for using data to generate insights, an innate curiosity
- Strong foundations in standard query languages
- Working knowledge of a visualization tool like Tableau or Power BI or Spotfire
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction
- Enthusiasm for learning and working with multiple data sources, mining, analyzing, and deriving insights to improve business decisions/ processes
- Excellent verbal/ written communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle using agile methodologies.
- Previous experience with analytical programming languages (Python, R) and related data manipulation packages is a plus
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf