We are currently looking for a well-rounded Electrical Engineer who has demonstrated the ability to design processes and equipment, manage capital, and optimize manufacturing processes to achieve better performance.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support the 24/7 Float Glass manufacturing operation
- Oversee the installation, operation, maintenance and repair of manufacturing equipment such as conveying systems, automated stacking equipment, batching operations and combustion furnace operations
- Read, modify and create technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated models
- Provide training and technical support to Maintenance and Production Departments
- Investigate equipment failures and make recommendations for solutions to manufacturing processes
- Generate mechanical requirements and estimates for projects and equipment upgrades
- Initiate, lead and drive capital projects to completion while keeping within budget and on schedule
- Work with contractors, vendors and suppliers to complete assigned project work
- Participate in reliability events
- Support improved reliability of production equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years or equivalent work experience as an Electrical Engineer in a manufacturing facility
- Demonstrated ability as a leader and able to influence others
- Programming and troubleshooting PLCs (AB Control Logic and other systems)
- Knowledge and working experience with AC/DC drives
- Experience with Power Distribution Systems (480V, 3-Phase, up to 15kV desirable)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with preventative and predictive maintenance
- Experience with SCADA Data Acquisition Systems, Process Control Networks (Ethernet, ControlNet, Profibus, DeviceNet, Data Highway
- Ability to lead multiple concurrent projects
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf