As a Technology Leader in Manufacturing IT, your primary focus will include IT oversight, support, communication, and knowledge sharing.
A successful candidate will be a member of the GP Manufacturing IT team.This individual will be expected to build and foster effective relationships with the plant stakeholders for systems and technical needs. Good communication, trouble-shooting skills, manufacturing systems knowledge and relationship management skills will be additional keys to success.
The role includes the following:
- Lead/Align site IT team to Vision and Execute on our Business Initiatives and Bets
- Own the overall technical roadmap to support the site Manufacturing Transformation
- Own implementation of cyber security standards and process control security processes
- Partner with process control, engineering, and IT organizations
- Accountable for site-based IT projects (interfacing with end users, developing scope, evaluating alternatives, development, testing, implementation, documentation, training, and support).
- Partner with Regional Manufacturing Support to enable emerging manufacturing solutions
- Collaborate with other Koch companies to foster and leverage common solutions, platforms, and applications.
- Support IT networks and systems
Develop/Drive adoption of standard systems, process visualization, and data analytics
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drive Operational Excellence with clear focus on Safety and Value Creation
- Knowledge Share standards and best practices across the Manufacturing facilities
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and system enhancements
- Achieve superior results through innovation and the application of technology
- Work independently or as part of a team on projects at Manufacturing site.
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 3 years of experience working with Network Infrastructure in a Manufacturing Environment
- At least 3 years of experience working with process/industrial control systems, PLC/SCADA or DCS
- Experience with Manufacturing Systems (i.e. OSI PI Historian, FactoryTalk, Ignition, Experion, DeltaV)
- Knowledge of VMWare, VM Hosts, Network Monitoring & Analysis, Cyber Security
- Leading Manufacturing IT projects
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Information Technology, or closely related field
- Experience supporting IT and/or Process Engineers in a manufacturing operational environment
- Experience providing reporting and/or analysis of manufacturing process data.
- Knowledge of MES, ERP, CMMS, or Order Mgmt. Systems
- Experience working with Automated Guiding Vehicles (AGV) and Industrial Automation
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf