Molding Robotic Technician
The Molding (Robotic) Technician is responsible for supporting all aspects of the molding process to produce quality molded parts. Positions available for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Must inspect End of Arm Tooling (EOAT) for repair needs as well as review and approve new EOAT
- Be able to adjust photo eyes, sensors, cameras, etc.
- Eliminate all gate trim related issues
- Must investigate and implement new technologies for all automation in molding
- Must be focused on a no touch automation set-up
- Must process moldings to quality standards and not opinions
- Adhere to all plant policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Must keep molding area clean and organized using 5-S
- Maintain and continuously improve work area(s) as well as associated tools and equipment
- Develop new ideas to improve cycle times
- Complete production task in accordance with ISO/TS 16949 based procedures and work instructions
- Accept personal ownership of company, plant, and department goals for quality, productivity, and safety
The Experience You Will Bring
- Lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work as needed
- Frequently required to stand and walk; use hands to finger fine manipulation, handle, and feel; reach with arms and hands above head; talk and hear
- Sometimes required to climb, stoop, kneel, or crouch
What Will Put You Ahead
- Fanuc robot experience
- 1-3 years of injection molding experience preferred
- Familiar with the molding operation and robot programming preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in developing interpersonal relationships
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual who is comfortable working as part of a team
- Analytical problem solver with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Ability to distinguish variation in product integrity as well as other defects
- Receptive to never-ending change
- Windows based personal computer skills
- Must maintain high standards for work attendance and performance
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule, extended hours and weekends if required to meet production requirements as well as special projects
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf