Georgia Pacific is looking for an experienced Lead Operator to join our Corrugated Color Box Facility in Pelahatchie, MS!
What You Will Do In Your Role
·Lead Operator at all times demonstrates preferred Safety Behaviors
·Lead Operator manages the process striving to meet or exceed the daily production requirements
·Lead Operator manages the process flow while maintaining Quality Expectations
·Lead Operator provides leadership and training for all Team Members of their crew
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience operating manufacturing equipment or CNC (computer numerical control) machinery
- Previous mechanical experience such as setting up, running and troubleshooting manufacturing equipment
- Experience performing basic maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Knowledge of Corrugated/Packaging Industry
- Experience working as a lead machine operator while leading a crew of team members
- Willing and able to work any shift
- Experience troubleshooting manufacturing equipment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using glue and copy detection systems
- Experience using a computer for basic record-keeping and documentation functions
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf