Quality Manager - Corrugated Box Plant in Bradford, PA
Georgia-Pacific is currently hiring for a Quality Manager at our Bradford, PA corrugated packaging facility. The Bradford facility operates with some of the latest technology in the Corrugated Packaging Industry and we are seeking a dynamic leader to develop our team and optimize our equipment to better meet and anticipate our customers’ needs.
To learn more about the GP Corrugated Business, check out these videos/links:
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead quality process improvement for the facility. Analyze facts and data to identify root cause and implement sustainable solutions to resolve quality issues
- Interface with customers to ensure GP is exceeding their quality expectations
- Provide training to team members.
- Lead and manage the plant's Blue Diamond Quality Manufacturing expectations.
- Champion Product Stewardship Food Safety process.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement to improve process control, quality yields and reduce defects.
- Ensure vendors are meeting our material specifications.
- Track, monitor and report to management on quality performance.
- Be part of the leadership team that drives safety performance.
Lead plant Product Stewardship Program:
- This includes managing all facets of the British Retail Consortium (BRC) program.
- Conduct plant physical audits.
- Conduct validation activities of all required programs according to GP policy and BRC program.
- Answer all product safety complaints in detail with root cause and corrective actions.
- Ensure all Product Stewardship policies remain current and are followed by the plant.
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience managing quality and process improvements with a manufacturing or production environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas) and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or other technical discipline
- A minimum of one (1) years of experience within the Corrugated packaging industry
- A minimum of one (1) years of experience with third-party quality audits
- A minimum of one (1) years of experience with internal certifications of manufacturing systems
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf