Maintenance Supervisor – Kansas City, MO
Georgia-Pacific is currently seeking a reliability focused Maintenance Supervisor for our corrugated box facility in Kansas City, MO. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for managing a team of skilled multi craft employees to improve the facility’s manufacturing performance and facility maintenance. Maintenance supervisors oversee and coordinate an effective preventative maintenance program to improve equipment reliability and empowering maintenance technicians to reduce machine downtime and unscheduled maintenance activities. The maintenance program focuses on value creation measured by improved equipment reliability to maximize manufacturing productivity.
To learn more about Georgia-Pacific Corrugated, check out these videos:
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Executing a predictive and preventive maintenance plan to include operator basic care
- Working with operations leaders to ensure that the equipment meets required specifications
- Assistance in managing of financial resources and accountability of equipment parts inventory
- Assessing machine conditions and deploying talent accordingly by using technical, electrical, and mechanical skills
- Developing cohesive teams between the operations & maintenance groups to improve reliability
- Engaging with crews and supervisors, within each department, to ensure each department is focusing on the performance of the people, processes and equipment
- Hands on interaction during equipment preventative maintenance and unscheduled equipment downtime troubleshooting events
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a maintenance supervisor or reliability technician/engineer in an industrial/manufacturing or military environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Willing and able to work to an adaptive and flexible work schedule that might include nights, weekends and holidays
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering
- Experience with programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Experience with drives, pneumatics, and hydraulics
- Experience in capital budgeting & management
- Experience within the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience with a CMMS (computerized maintenance management systems)
- Experience leveraging preventive and predictive maintenance programs to achieve facility goals
- Experience managing financial resources and equipment parts inventory & controls
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf