Project Manager - Security & Infrastructure
We are actively seeking a talented and passionate associate technical project manager to oversee a wide variety of security & low voltage infrastructure projects from conceptual design through implementation. You will have the chance to network with cross functional team, vendors, internal & external customers and in-house personnel to maximize resources and efficiency. Lead the development process, provide timeline, coordinate development activities with various teams, including product development, manufacturing, marketing, quality, external collaborators, etc. Perform product evaluation and performance analysis. You identify and mitigate risks and escalate in a transparent and collaborative way. You are an exceptional performer. If you share our passion for creating value, if you are entrepreneurial and customer focused, we would like you to join our team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined the standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Serve as a technical point of contact and advisor to BU project and management.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Manage project collaboration tool, report progress and highlight critical milestones & deliverables
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Manage outside vendors to ensure efficient communications, clearly defined deliverables, and act according to project plan to satisfy sites and project timing.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (electrical, mechanical, industrial) or computer science.
- Minimum 2+ year experience in a Low Voltage Infrastructure engineering role.
- Minimum 2+ year experience in technical project management.
- Experience in agile methodologies.
- Experience with project and issue tracking tools such as MS Project, Jira and SmartSheet
- Must be able to travel up to 40%, including potential international travel.
What Will Put You Ahead
- CAPM or PMP certification are highly preferred, or intention to obtain one in near future.
- Experienced in vendor management.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf