International Project Sales Support Co-ordinator_ Spanish
International Project Sales Support Co-ordinator- Spanish
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Co-ordination of Strategic customers’ accounts (located in EU region), fabricators active in International Project Sales (including Commercial Projects outside EU)
- Daily interaction and tight cooperation with the Team of Director International Project Managers, providing “End to End” project & customer support and solutions, working together to meet customer needs, secure Commercial Project pipeline, new business opportunities, achieving the companies KPI’s & gain understanding of Commercial business and requirements
- Projects delivery end-to-end (from inception to shipping) including understanding and implementing order fulfilment process, owning Made to customer (MTC) process
- Resolve customer requirements providing a practical solution within a timely and accurate manner to ensure excellent customer service is provided
- Work closely with Team of Director International Projects Architectural Sales Mangers to determine material forecast requirements & provide guidance to internal Supply Chain departments accordingly.
- Pro-actively monitor customer Commercial Project order trends to fulfill Project forecasts & communicate internally (tight cooperation with responsible Demand Planner)
- Actively share knowledge and information to optimize the customer requirement
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all customers, external & internal
- Provide Customers with technical product support and product upselling – advanced level
- Work with Marketing Managers, Technical Advisory and Outside Sales on new and existing products to become product knowledgeable on Guardians vast array of value added product offerings in-order to better service satisfy the customer needs.
- Co-ordinate customer complaint from initiation to resolution
- Generate, provide and follow up on Project price quotations & sample requests to customer
- Ensure project prices are entered & correct in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system prior to recieving project order.
- Enter Project ordres onto our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system & ensure order is fullfilled through the supply chain meeting company KPI’s for on time and in full deliveries (OTIF)
- Proactively follow up on status of project in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Provide proactive communication overview of the key project details to Supply Chain Management to provide visibility of upcoming demand.
- Understand Value Contribution Margin of projects and identify potential issues to Demand Creation & Sales Teams
- Provide weekly & monthly reports to the business on a regular basis and use the reports to proactivly dive improvements.
- Provide innovative recommendations for continuous process improvements and challenge the current status.
- Superuser of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System ; Test and provide business point of view on our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
- Visits to architects, cladders and customers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor´s degree
- Position operates in a fast pace environment, the ideal candidate will be able to identify problems and apply continuous improvement processes and methodologies to be able to counteract with solutions.
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Multitasking is required daily along with good organizational skills
- Analytical skills, including the ability to prepare and analyze databases and spreadsheets to make solid business decisions and recommendations to senior leadership
- Ability to problem solve by use of resources within the business to ensure business and customer are provided with a win-win solution.
- Entrepreneurial person who is business minded
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Adapts well to unexpected change
- Have the confidence to challenge the current status
- Proficient in written & spoken Spanish and English Language
- Efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Customer service focused
- Good organizational skills
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint