This position is responsible for all aspects of maintenance activities on all shifts. This position reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for safe performance of all duties
- Adherence to all State and Federal OSHA codes and regulations
- Adherence to all Health, Safety, and Environmental rules and regulations
- Responsible for the maintenance of plant equipment and facilities
- Completion of preventive maintenance work orders
- Completion of corrective work orders
- Assures proper communication is maintained
- Responsible for maintaining the data entry into the MP2 tracking system
- Work order completion data
- Spare parts inventory activity
- Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of all Maintenance areas
- Contribute to TPM, Kaizen, and CIP activities
- Accept personal ownership of company, plant, and department goals for quality, productivity, and safety.
The Experience You Will Bring
- •Lift up to 50-75 lbs. on occasion
- •Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors/outdoors as needed
- •Frequently required to stand and walk; use hands to finger fine manipulation, handle, and
- feel; reach with arms and hands above head; talk and hear
- •Sometimes required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or sit
- •Specific vision requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years of industrial maintenance experience preferred
- Technical degree in a related field of study preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- General industrial maintenance skills, preferably injection molding
- Electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, welding
- Systems troubleshooting
- Basic computer literacy
- Able to read and interpret hydraulic and electrical prints
- Willingness to learn and contribute to a team environment
- Ability to function in a lean manufacturing environment
- Available to work any shift
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf