IT Operations Support Manager
KBX Logistics in Green Bay, WI is seeking an IT Operations Support Manager who will lead level 1 and level 2 support teams in providing customers, clients, and staff with global technical support. As an IT Operations Support Manager, you will be responsible for managing daily technical operations for their organization while ensuring overall efficiency. The IT Operations support Manager will oversee the work in the technical support department, providing guidance, supervision, and discipline as needed.They will be responsible to collect and analyze metrics, provide reports regularly to managers, and routinely assess the efficiency, effectiveness, and technical proficiency of the support team. The position requires excellent communication skills to work effectively with subordinates, customers, engineers, managers, and others. A successful record in project management is helpful in improving support processes, and operations support managers need to be able to think quickly and adapt in a flexible work environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Utilizing empathy as a strategy for delivering the best customer experience
- Ensuring there is value exchange through customer interactions as a customer experiences have a larger impact on business and society
- Ensuring customer service is timely and accurate daily
- Daily monitoring of tickets and calls to ensure clients and operations needs are met
- Establishing scorecards and metrics on your team’s results
- Establishing workflows, best practices, and standards through the entire technical support process
- Leading level 1 and level 2 support teams with integrity, confidence, humility, and empowerment
- Working with IT leadership to determine root cause of issues, while ensuring proper follow up documentation is completed and knowledge articles are written.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years in a lead position on an IT team
- 3+ months of experience strategically leading efforts supporting a long-term goal
- 1+ year of experience creating structure and processes from scratch and improving existing processes
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience managing support teams
- Experience developing long term strategies
- Lean project management experience
- Previous experience working with computer technicians, engineers, or programmers
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf