As a world-class manufacturer of innovative process equipment for water treatment and chemicals purification and recovery, Eco-Tec is a trusted source for systems incorporating advanced proprietary ion exchange and other innovative separations technologies for liquids and gases. Eco-Tec is delivering value to its customers by reducing environmental footprint, stabilizing product quality, increasing productivity, and reducing operational costs.
Eco-Tec is looking for a Welder for a 6 month contract position.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Weld vessels/pipe in accordance with ASME Section VIII Code, SAW, GMAW, GTAW welding procedures.
- Weld stainless steel.
- Prepare material for welding including surface prep, cutting, grinding, drilling, setup, etc.
- Work with schedules provided and report potential short falls for remedial action.
- Cutting and welding of steel/stainless steel frames, supports, brackets, steel spools (beds) and coverplates.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork required is completed (blue sheets, etc.)
- Willing to learn Eco-Tec welding standards
- Willing to learn welding related quality requirements and documentations.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the company’s Workplace H&S Rules, Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Willing to be cross trained and move about the various stages of manufacturing as required by workload schedules.
- Perform other related duties as required by Manager / Lead Hand.
- Operation of various equipment – drill press, grinders, etc
- Maintenance of tools and equipment
- Assist in the design of fixtures, tools, jigs and templates
The Experience You Will Bring
- Two (2) + years related work experience.
- High school graduate.
- Able to read Engineering computer drawings.
- Operate various power tools and machines.
- Able to stand for extended periods.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Stainless Steel/GTAW/GMAW/TIG