Marketing Operations Associate
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist in implementing administrative process improvements to improve operational effectiveness & efficiency for marketing
- Provide project management support for marketing team leaders with a focus on coordination of meetings, document development, document organization/retention and deadline management.
- Assist in the onboarding procedures of new team members.
- Provide basic technical support & troubleshooting for hardware & software applications used by team.
- Manage Content Dissemination
- Manage all departmental administrative tasks, including vendor invoices and P-Card statements; meeting planning; purchasing office supplies; updating presentations; etc.
- Coordinate projects and programs that support key marketing platforms (i.e., Workfront, gpro.com, GP Pro News e-newsletter article submissions, etc.)
- Assist with projects and presentations
- Manage Hygiene Ready Digital Survey Tool
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 2 years of marketing experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf