Engineer 2, Process ( vision application)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Designing, specifying, and implementing machine vision systems to provide inspection and automation functionality for a wide array of manufacturing processes.
- Providing Machine Vision Feasibility Study, verifying and ensuring quality design and supply, in accordance with project and product specifications
- Troubleshoot and correct Vision equipment issue in the Final Assembly Process to reduce Machine downtime due to Vision Issue.
- Proper documentation control of studies, vision SOP and training records.
- Manage Vision equipment spares in the final Assembly department
- Participate in Installation. Testing and Commissioning works.
- Work with different technical disciplines internally, or external vendors to meet technical requirements
- Working with internal and external resources to ensure technical, cost, and schedule requirements are met.
- Identifies innovative techniques and evaluates the most appropriate solution to adapt or improves existing automation systems and image processing processes
- Collaborating with subject matter experts and Process engineers to conceive and implement data analytics strategies to enable new capabilities and drive optimal performance Other duties/ Task assigned by the supervisor
The Experience You Will Bring
- Diploma/ Degree in Software, Electrical, Mechatronic Engineering
- minimum 2-years relevant experience
- 3 years working in software development, NI-LabView programming, vision/scanner/X-ray system and control.
- 3 years working experience in vision camera, lens and lighting system
- Hands-on knowledge and detail-oriented in electrical wiring and installation.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Innovative in software algorithm and user interface.
- Preferably with manufacturing working experience
- Preferred experience applying and directly contributing expertise in machine vision and image processing methods and applications