We are seeking a Financial Analyst with strong analytical and communication skills to join our team! This role can be based at any of our Corporate Office locations in: Wichita,KS - Atlanta, GA - Lisle, IL or Auburn Hills, MI.
The Koch Legal Operations - Finance group works across various Koch Industries, Inc. businesses to identify drivers of legal costs, establish financial performance metrics, provide finance support for legal leadership, and apply economic thinking to legal spend. This role will analyze legal spend, work with accounting on financials reconciliation, and implement processes to harmonize data.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Proactive support for legal leadership including financial reporting and analysis needed to make operational and strategic decisions
- Oversee interests of various stakeholders
- Collaborate with finance & pricing contacts at external firms
- Transform the legal capability based on insights from analysis by:
- Consulting and combining multiple data sources for analysis
- Developing knowledge of trends, YoY variance, and cost drivers for legal spend
- Developing metrics for financial performance vs goals and industry benchmarking
- Understand financial systems to align processes with reporting and analysis needs
- Collaborate on projects to standardize data inputs across the legal capability
The Experience You Will Bring
- Growth mindset and strong desire to drive change
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related Business field
- At least two years of previous business finance, analysis, or related experience
- Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; with proficient skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams
- Advanced Excel skills: that include working with large datasets
What Will Put You Ahead
- Three or more years of finance, analysis, or related experience
- Financial reporting experience, especially as it relates to SG&A reconciliation
- Proficiency working with PowerBI or Tableau
- Experience Leading or Supervising a project
- Ability to develop critical partnerships and drive mutually beneficial results
- Prior experience working on complex, cross-capability project(s)
- Legal industry experience related to finance/pricing/analysis
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf