What You Will Do In Your Role
Statutory Accounting and Reporting:
- In-charging overseas and/or China entities’ general accounting related matters.
- Perform general accounting entries to ensure the data integrity and completeness.
- Conduct and work with global team on the month-end closing tasks.
- Maintain the statutory financial statement that meet local GAAP requirement.
- Timely and accurately complete the internal and external reports.
- Support the internal and external audit process, prepare and review the financial statements.
- Other tasks/projects assigned.
- Work with tax agent to accurately and timely complete required indirect tax filling (incl. VAT, WHT etc.).
- Direct tax computation and internal tax package preparation.
- Support the annual tax return process, including the data preparation, package review.
Financial and Process Analysis:
- Perform financial analysis of the in-charge legal entities, provide meaningful comments to reveal the underlying drivers for business change.
- Challenge the status quo, proactively identify and drive the innovation opportunities to standardize, simplify the finance operation processes.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Above 3 years GL accounting working experience, including at least 1 years TAX accounting experience in MNC.
- Fluent English writing and speaking.
- Quick learner, critical thinking and problem-solving capability.
What Will Put You Ahead
- GAAP knowledge, understanding on US GAAP or IFRS will be a plus.
- Good knowledge on ERP system, SAP is preferred.
- Experience with shared service organization or project participation will be a plus.