MATERIAL HANDLER- 2ND SHIFT
Operate forklift and/or handcart to physically supply parts, bins, empty racks, boxes, etc. to support production needs.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure accurate labeling and scanning of finished product within department
- Monitor and utilize KANBAN system to identify materials needed
- Stage materials to ensure no disruption of production flow; stage materials for on-coming shift
- Monitor inventory levels and provide constant communication with pole barn.
- Audit finished goods for accuracy (# count).
- Responsible for quarantine procedures and practices.
- Comply with all packaging requirements within department.
- Practice 5-S and workplace organization functions to ensure area is clean and safe.
- Practice safe work behaviors, complying with all safety rules and guidelines.
- Responsible for all other jobs as assigned.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Must have a current forklift certification, and demonstrated ability to drive a forklift
- Ability to multi-task and organize work to properly supply any material needed to
- Must be able to work all overtime required
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf