QUALITY INSPECTOR- 3RD SHIFT
What You Will Do In Your Role
To perform finished good and special inspections at a Final inspection station in the Quality department.
Major Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor quality of finished parts by performing standardized inspections
- To observe & comply with all safety policies & procedures
- Proper handling of finished and unfinished parts, ensure proper labeling and defect reporting
- Maintain a quality target of minimal bad part outflow to internal and external customers
- Meet cycle times and established rates on parts inspected
- Follow all policies & procedures in regards to SWIE’s and other procedures as written
- Perform correct labelling accurately and repeatedly
- Maintain 5-S Standards
- Pass LPA audits
The Experience You Will Bring
- Must be able to work any overtime required
- Knowledge of quality standards/defects for i.e. molding, plating, and assembly
- Use computer for minor document searches as needed
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours; lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf